Friday, 29 November 2013

DINNNG DONNNG

On the 21st of November. Ty headed to Citywest for a Schools Across Borders talk. There was a few others schools there.



The few weeks before the trip, in our religion class, we had to prepare a presentation. We did ours on 'Gender Inequality'. Our class worked hard and as a team to do this.

On the day each school gave their presentation  and then we were divided into different groups. We were mixed with the other schools and we were given a topic. Ours was 'freedom'.

Then there was a play performed for us. There was one line that stood out to me in the play 'I AM HUMAN LIKE YOU'.

After that we got yummy chicken and fries for lunch.

Then we had different talks from different NGOs. Theses were very interesting and I learned loads.

After that we went over to the other room to draw on a piece of long paper and we all put on thoughts down.

The day was so interesting and I had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment