Monday, 2 December 2013

Blog Bodies

On the 14th of November we went into Dublin city with our english teachers. They had organised for us to visit The National Museum, The Art Gallery and The W.B Yeats Museum.

Our first stop was the W.B Yeats Museum. This was really educational. I learned so much.

Our next stop was the The Art Gallery. This was my favorite because I was so interested in the paintings but also i was inspired by the amount of people there with diarys. It was just such an amazing sight!
My Favorite Painting 


Then we had lunch on Grafton Street and we had mc donalds and went starbucks. I met up with my mum who works in Brown Thomas. The girls and I went to the disney store.


Then we went to the Bog Bodies Expedition. This was real cool and interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment