Friday, 13 December 2013

Oh Holly Dayss

On Wednesday the 12th of December the whole of ty headed off into town. We were volunteering at The DSPCC by selling holly on the streets of Dublin.

We each wore a Santa hat, a yellow vest to show we were volunteering. We then got a box of holly badges and a little white un-openable box to put the money in.

We were put in pairs and given Locations around Dublin. I went with Aoife and we were selling at the gates of Trinity College. I was super excited.

When we got there we started selling it was such a great experience. Every time someone walked by I would wish them 'Merry Christmas' and some donated.

There was two boys from Trinity going around and they gave me a sweet and said it was for my good work.

My sister then came and gave me a hot chocolate hehe I love her.

After we finished my box was really heavy! So that was good I guess

We then met my mom for McDonalds and starbucks.

Such a great experience and I has so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment